Monday, August 1, 2016

Brit: Well today is August 1st... this day has been coming for a long time now (a long long 11 months). We decided we wanted to plan this one out and make sure that our first time was at least done with some thought and a list.  I'm not sure if I can really express how I feel about starting an adventure of a lifetime that feels as though it has taken a lifetime to get too.  I'm really excited, I mean really excited, but in a new way that I've never felt before.  Maybe its just the complete unknown of it all, or the weird feeling with trying to convince myself that I just quit my job and currently have no obligations or heath insurance... I've never been much into gambling and stay to the safe path... but its AUGUST 1ST and a year of adventure with an amazing girl, and adventure partner is about to start!

Megan: Can you believe it?! Vanlife, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment